Thanks so much for stopping by!

Whether you've stumbled upon my blog or you intentionally found your way here... Welcome! I'm Lindsey Pace, owner/signature photographer, of Lindsey Pace Photography and this is where you can view my latest work, and as a bonus you can learn a little bit about me and the happenings of my life... well, I don't know if you will consider that a bonus or not : ) Where life meets the lens is my tagline and that is what I try to portray in my images... Life... as it happens, pure, sweet, and perfectly imperfect. I am available for all types of portrait sessions and weddings as well. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions!

Questions? Pricing? Schedule?

email me at info@lindseypacephotography.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

A Year in Review

Where do I even start!?!  So much has happened... both business and personal.  Maybe the easiest way to do this is to go month by month starting with February?

January
~ finalized Lindsey Pace Photography logo and branding, thank your Rose of Bittersweet Design Boutique
~ completed website development and blog

February
~ officially launched Lindsey Pace Photography

March
~ celebrated my 27th birthday
~ shot my first "official" wedding
~ a family portrait session
~ a teen session

April
~ two teen sessions
~ a bridal session at the beautiful Inn at Kilburnie
~ a children's session

May 
~ my husband and I announced that we would become parents sometime around Jan. 2, 2011, you definitely want to check out the story of how I initially broke the news to him : )  
~ celebrated my brother's graduation from Johnson & Whales
~ joined a photography mentoring group, thank you Kelli France of Francypants Academy
~ a senior session 
~ a family session

June
~ a baby session
~ a family session
~ a fabulous family vacation to Nag's Head Beach with my husband's family 

July
~ celebrated 4th of July in FL with my family
~ a maternity session
~ a children's session
~ a family session
~ a commercial session
~ a teen session

August
~ attended a baby shower for one of my best friends from college
~ held a cake cutting party to reveal our baby's gender... a girl, it was the most anticipated cake I've ever eaten
~ husband and I took a huge leap of faith that involved him quitting his job and packing up all of our belongings to relocate to Columbia, SC
~ a children's session

September
~ celebrated 3 years of wedded bliss : )
~ drove the moving truck from Lancaster, SC to Columbia, SC and began a new phase of life
~ a children's session

October
~ an engagement session
~ a bridal session
~ shower for Emerson in Atlanta

November
~ shower for Emerson in New Bern, NC
~ last hoorah before the baby which involved flying to TX for a conference for church planters and to attend The Global Faith Forum
~ had maternity photos taken by the lovely Amanda Zabrocki
~ enjoyed a traditional Thanksgiving in the mountains of NC with my husband's family
~ celebrated the husband's 32nd birthday

December
~ an engagement shoot (last one before the baby... man was I large : )
~ renewed my LMSW license
~ menu planned, cooked, partied, shopped, wrapped
~ hosted 11 family members at our house for Christmas... it was a blast!!!

AND... last but not least...

welcomed Emerson Greenlee Pace into the world : )

Here is one of the shots I managed to snag of her between feedings, diaper changes, and naps.  
Isn't she precious!?!


Stay tuned as I draft and share my goals (goals, not resolutions), personal and business, for 2011.

~Lindsey


  

1 comment:

Melissa said...

what a sweet little face! can't wait to meet her!

Post a Comment